Welcome!!


Hello friend, come on in, don't be shy.
There's tons to see and more to come. But please do stay a while, and take a trip through the enchanted forests, meet the mysterious mushrooms and the enticing fairies and sirens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giclee Canvas: Mushrooms

Introducing Giclee Prints of my mushroom trio, printed on stretched canvas. I am very impressed with the quality.

I have done extensive research to find a good, reliable printing company. I must have spent months researching and contacting different printers. Many were simply unreliable, unavailable,  and I felt they didn't care. I'm not going to name names as this is not a venting post.

Anyway, I am very satisfied with these canvas. The Canvas arrived a week after I ordered and were sealed with maximum protection (took me a while to unpack it). They even attached hooks on the back for hanging and little velvet dots to keep the painting form bumping into the wall, so it doesn't damage the painting or the wall.

On sale at byMarta:




1 comment: