Welcome!!


Hello friend, come on in, don't be shy.
There's tons to see and more to come. But please do stay a while, and take a trip through the enchanted forests, meet the mysterious mushrooms and the enticing fairies and sirens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Work: Progress

I tend to be more of a starter than a finisher. I have about 9 paintings I need to finish, but that doesn't stop me from starting new ones. Once I get an idea, I get a jolt of energy and motivation to start on it - finishing it is another story.

Anyway, before I bore you with my rambling. Here is a new piece I started on.
A sketch in graphite on wood panel. It's so cute. I hope I can finish it by Easter.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment