Welcome!!


Hello friend, come on in, don't be shy.
There's tons to see and more to come. But please do stay a while, and take a trip through the enchanted forests, meet the mysterious mushrooms and the enticing fairies and sirens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve


I've noticed that I'm really drawn to green tones when painting, actually all earth tones in general. not sure why that is yet. But that brings me to this very green painting "Eve". I love the rich moss green colors. I was debating whether or not to add an apple but decided not to. I like it just as it is, a portrait of the first natural beauty, Eve. Beauty was her downfall, for she couldn't resist the temptation of a perfect apple.

"Eve"
Oil and Graphite on Canvas
8x10in




No comments:

Post a Comment