Welcome!!


Hello friend, come on in, don't be shy.
There's tons to see and more to come. But please do stay a while, and take a trip through the enchanted forests, meet the mysterious mushrooms and the enticing fairies and sirens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preparing for Craft Fairs

Tomorrow will be my first Craft Fair where I'll be vending my wares. I've helped sell for others before, but this one is my first where I'll actually be selling my own stuff. It took my all month to prepare and I'm confident enough to say "I'm ready".

A great shout out and thanks to Handmadeology for sharing a "The Ultimate Craft Show Preparation List" post with all the necessary links that helped me prepare.

Below are some progress shots and finished products. Yay, I'm so excited.

Bottle cap hair clips featuring miniature prints of my art.

Pinback buttons of my artwork, all packaged and ready for the fair.

Hair Bow Ponytail holders handmade out of lace, vintage fabric, and bottle caps 
featuring miniature prints of my original paintings.

Handmade hair bow barrettes and brooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment